The 4h workshop, which took place last week gathered the SCIRT partners to conduct an IP diagnosis and begin conversations around intellectual property and exploitation.
During the workshop project partners were able to identify their own IP objectives in the project while also exchanging with their colleagues on how collaborations would evolve throughout the project.
Goals from the partners around exploitation included:
- Technical knowledge for new products
- Commercialization of new products
- Exploitation of machinery
- Exploitation of software tools/design software
- Commercialization of garments
- Use and application of license of an analysis model
Beneficiaries of the project outputs are expected to be:
- Policy makers
- Fashion and environmental schools
- Buyers for brands
- Technical/R&D centers
The results from the workshop will be used to develop the SCIRT Exploitation Strategy and interviews and further discussions will be organized to continue exploring exploitation possibilities for SCIRT and its partners.