SCIRT partner ESTIA will participate in the 2h panel discussion around the recyclability of textiles at the event hosted by the sustainable fashion accelerator, La Caserne.
Subjects that will be addressed include:
– Setting up a recycling system
– Analyzing and testing the biodegradability level of products and the duration
– Educating your community about the “deposit” process
– The complexity and costs of recycling in logistics
– Taking recycling into account upstream of product design so that each decision is adapted to this end of life
– Tracking the recycling of your products
– Reusing this resource afterwards in open or closed circuit
– The constraints of recycling and its industrial reality (MOQ, type of recycling, energy consuming …)
– Current types of recycling according to the materials: which ones to use?
– The future of recycling and of our waste management